Razberi Solves 4 Key Enterprise Video Surveillance Issues
Four common key issues
Companies that install video surveillance systems encounter four key issues.
- Bandwidth requirements to support video are often higher than what the network supports.
- IP cameras and other IoT devices are left vulnerable to cyber attacks.
- Cost and complexity of installation and maintenance are prohibitive.
- Skills required to properly install and secure the system are difficult to find.
Razberi appliances and software solve common enterprise video surveillance issues
Razberi makes it simple to install, manage and secure your video surveillance system. We do this by providing intelligent video surveillance server appliances, combined with automated cyber security and video health monitoring software.
A complete system consists of our open video platform combined with IP cameras and video management software (VMS) products from a wide range of vendors.
- Smart appliances can be deployed in the datacenter, at the edge/fog, or in rugged environments.
- Automated cybersecurity software makes it easy to configure and monitor cybersecurity.
- Video health monitoring software makes it easy to monitor and manage video quality and the video surveillance system.
Benefits of Razberi as your enterprise video surveillance and IoT solution
- Ability to use lower skilled personnel to install and manage your video surveillance network
- Fewer components to install and manage
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Limit truck rolls
- Less time and effort to install, manage and secure the video surveillance system.
- Potential fast track project approval process with the IT department
- Faster issue identification and resolution with fewer truck rolls
Increase network efficiency
- Improved network bandwidth from optimal placement of the intelligent appliances
- Higher video quality, with fewer lost videos
- Strengthened cybersecurity