Distributed Video Surveillance Solution
Razberi’s Distributed Configuration
In a distributed configuration, one or more open platform Razberi ServerSwitchIQ™ appliances are deployed at the edge of the network. ServerSwitchIQ™ units record, store, and protect IP video at the edge effectively creating a sub-network. This configuration splits up the entire network into sub-networks and each sub-network becomes a network segment.
This segmentation of the IP network allows data to flow faster and boosts performance of the distributed network. Up to a 95% reduction in bandwidth allows administrators and security professionals to pull higher quality video for review faster. EndpointDefender™ units are deployed within the network segments adding additional protection from cyber attacks.
ServerSwitchIQ™ units are not only switches, but are also loaded with cybersecurity and health monitoring software that further protect your network. Each ServerSwitchIQ™ provides Power over Ethernet to the IP cameras and IoT devices.
- Deliver megapixel video quality, low network impact
- No camera IP addresses required from user network
- Scalable from SMB to Enterprise
- Automate camera hardening best practices
- Artificial intelligence-based antivirus and malware protection
- Secure appliance architecture
Remote health monitoring
- Proactive remote monitoring
- Real-time alerts